Saturday, January 8, 2011

Saturday Six

{one} Yes. I made up Saturday Six. Mainly, because I couldn't think of anything else to name this post. HA!

{two} We had an uneventful Friday. Dave picked up hamburgers from our favorite burger joint in town and of course, they were delicious. That has become one of our favorite Friday rituals.

{three} I'm loving the Sex and the City marathons they are having on E! Even though I have seen every episode over and over again, I still quite enjoy all the quirkiness on that series.

{four} I saw Country Strong tonight. Not at all what I expected, but good. LOVE the music in the movie though. I will probably be buying the soundtrack.

{five} Dave is going on his fourth week of working out. I'm so proud of him! He is getting a little frustrated about not loosing weight as quick as he'd like but he's staying motivated.

{six} I'm waiting to see how much "snow" we get tomorrow. It's funny how out of no where we get snow here but I guess that's all apart of the whole "global warming" thing (which I do believe is occurring, the weather here is just so strange sometimes!).

I plan on doing some cleaning tomorrow, watching several movies, and staying off the roads! I made a trip to the store today to prepare for not leaving the house at all tomorrow!

Happy Saturday y'all!

2 comments:

chelseamcguffee said...

Whats you favorite burger joint?

Hall Around Texas said...

I was wondering the same thing. Is it perhaps Hide Out Burger? We love that place!