Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Iced in? I'm not.

Look at how cute this outfit is! Avery is one stylish wittle baby.

***************************************


Believe it or not, some of us actually do have to work on snow days. Ugh. And you'd be surprised how many people go out to eat when the weather is bad. And drink! HERE'S A TIP, when the weather is bad, STAY HOME! Or if you do go eat, please tip your server/bartender. We did risk our lives to get there. But, thanks for those who do/did take care of us last night by the way. It was surprisingly busy.


Yesterday it took me almost two hours to get to work! After almost half an hour of Dave "defrosting" my car, I was on my way. I packed a bag too because I decided to stay at my parents house Tuesday night, which was a great decision! I woke up this morning to pancakes and coffee. Yummy!!!


I will be getting ready, again, shortly to head into work again tonight. But as of now, I'm going to watch some tv with my madre. Stay warm everyone!

No comments: