Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Late night Monday rambling

I've been horrible lately at taking pictures. I don't know why, usually my camera is attached at my hip..........I guess I'm getting forgetful in my old age. HA!

This weekend has been busy. Saturday, Dave and I spent the whole day running around taking care of errands and then spent that night with an old friend! It was a good time spent catching up and laughing. And, Dave got to meet one of my oldest and dearest friends. Marcus is a hoot!! We always have a good time together, I'm sad he lives so far away. :(

Sunday, my niece Avery had her dedication at their church. It was a sweet ceremony at this HUGE church in the area. We pulled up and Dave said "Wow, it looks like a mall." It made me laugh out loud. After, we had lunch at Jenna's and spent sometime with the family. My parents also got all the "kids" a Valentine's gift. That is so fun! I'll be carrying that tradition on when I have kids too. I always loved that growing up.

Other than that, just working. Today was SUPER busy! I'm looking forward to a good night's sleep and a good workout tomorrow morning. Hope you all had a great Valentine's Day!

No comments: