Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Books and Pics

I wrote about this book a few days ago and have consistently talked about them for about a week now. I just can't help but share about how great they are! I literally read all three books in about 52 hours, does that tell you anything at all? If you're looking for a great read, start with Hunger Games and read on! You'll be thankful you did. Only, I wish I would have waited till this week because all this cold weather makes for awesome reading weather. Oh wait, I actually had to work in the ice. My bad. {Can you tell I'm over working and driving in this stuff?} HA!

{BTW, I'm done talking about this.......I'm borderline obsessed. Tee hee}

****************************************

My friend Elizabeth got married in 2009 and they had a photo booth at their wedding. It was very cool! She finally posted them and I had to share. :)
After we took our pictures, they printed out and everyone put them in a book with a message for Kyle and Elizabeth as a keepsake! Great idea for anyone who might be planning a wedding. The company does delivery and pickup and it wasn't all that expensive either!

1 comment:

Rachel Moss said...

Several of my secondary teacher friends have highly recommended The Hunger Games. I'm a little nervous about reading them, though, because they seem so dark.