Monday, February 7, 2011

Miscellaneous Monday

Did y'all have a good weekend? I sure did! It was actually pretty laid back. Saturday, Dave was hanging something I had bought at Christmas and made the mistake of asking me "Is there anything else you want to me to hang while my tools are out?" Why, yes honey! There is!


Saturday we took down the ugly light fixture that came with the house and Dave managed to half way hang the pot rack, except we needed some sturdy hooks and new lighting. We also had to leave and go pick up my "nephew", so we decided dinner with the parents was a good idea too.

Sunday we headed off to Lowe's (which is much cheaper and better than Home Depot, if you ask me) and found the perfect lighting! We spent the rest of day almost hanging it. It was a much bigger job than we thought. But isn't it lovely?

I also got this "P" at Christmas time and forgot I had it! Don't you love finding things you forgot about? It's like Christmas all over again!

****************************************

We did get to watch the Super Bowl though! We didn't get done with our home improvement project until almost kick off, so Dave ran up and got us a $5 pizza deal at our local Little Caesar's. Love that! I'm SO glad the Packers won too. I think Brett Favre was hating himself last night for leaving Green Bay, I mean all he wanted was one more ring right? Shame, shame.


The dogs have been so tired lately? Not really for any reason, because let's face it, we have some lazy dogs!! I'm hoping the weather gets just a tad bit warmer, these dogs need some major exercise and time outside!

************************************

Hope you have a great week!

No comments: