Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Cupcakes and baby

I haven't shown any pictures of my lovely niece lately so I thought it was time! :)

How cute is this outfit?!

This was Avery's Valentine's outfit. She's one well dressed little girl let me tell you!

*******************************

So, a few weekends ago my family received some very sad, sad news.............

Our favorite bakery in Arlington CLOSED! No warning, no final goodbye, no final red velvet cake to celebrate 30 years of business! This was the first year Jenna didn't have a Red Oven Bakery cake for her birthday. We were distraught!

But, I found something close (not nearly the same) after my workout yesterday. It kind of made me laugh to show up at Gimme Sugar in my workout clothes to get cupcakes. HA!

This was my lunch yesterday and I was completely OK with it. It was oh-so-yummy!

Anyone have any of other cake place suggestions? I would love to try some new places! :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Cute outfit! I was just going to suggest Gimme Sugar because that's my FAV! However, if you need a cake for a birthday, shower, or whatever, I would have to recommend the lady that made my Avery's b-day cake. SO yummy (and cute!).