Sunday, February 27, 2011

Nothing really

I made a delicious dinner tonight and even took a picture, but I accidentally deleted it. Bummer!

I have been watching LOTS of the Food Network lately and made some killer quesadillas! Glad to have found something new to eat in the Petty house.

**********************************

Can I just say how utterly ridiculous it is that gas is going up again to an un-Godly amount of money? And, how scary it is to hear about everything happening over seas? I pretty much got to the point where I can't watch any news program because it's all just a little too much. I'm trying to keep things in perspective and understand these are all things you start caring about the older you get. Ah, to be an adult........isn't it just divine?

***********************************

I really haven't had much to blog about lately. We haven't been doing anything but working lately and spending time taking care of responsibilities.

Maybe in the next few weeks, we'll find some time to do something a little bit more blog worthy!

Here's to another great week!

1 comment:

The Ziebarth Family said...

Hey girl- I have been dying to get an enchiladas recipe! Justin has been asking me for a while to get one. Can you email me your recipe? traci.ziebarth@gpisd.org
You rock!