Tuesday, July 10, 2012

38 weeks 4 days





Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 38 weeks
Size of baby: About 20 inches long, weighs a little over 7 lbs (hopefully!)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: not even counting anymore J
Maternity Clothes: maternity dresses, jeans, and pants…a mix of regular tops and maternity
Gender: A girl! Colbi Morgan Petty
Movement: All the time! More of a rolling, punching type movement now (and I think it’s intentional!) HA!
Sleep: I’m actually sleeping A LOT better than what I was, averaging about 8 hours a night with a few interruptions for potty breaks
 What I miss: Feeling normal. All is included in that!
Cravings: I think I’ve had a Sonic Strawberry limeade every day this week, cinnamon bread
Symptoms: acid reflex, indigestion, having some contractions (although, I still have to remind myself what a contraction feels like……this FTM thing is hard…..no one really explains what they feel like)

Best moment this week: My doctors appt was Friday and I didn’t gain any weight for two weeks. Thank God! Also, doctor said I was almost 2cm dilated and 80% efficient. I go back this Friday, so cross your fingers I’ve progressed!

Colbi,

Mommy loves you so much, but I am really ready to meet you. I believe you are starting to get too big for Mommy's belly because your movements are really becoming hurtful and uncomfortable. Mommy has a hair appointment in the morning but feel free to come after that, then we can be both be beautiful for your arrival.

Love, 
Mommy

P.S. Daddy is ready to hold you and play with you............he tells you everyday. :)

1 comment:

Rachel Moss said...

That sounds like great progress!