Saturday, July 28, 2012

Just a few pictures of our little addition

Pretty much, we feed Colbi in the mornings and then get her dressed for the day. It's not like we are going anywhere or anything, but I like for her to be dressed in case we have visitors. And, I want to make sure we get pictures in all these newborns outfits before she can't wear them anymore.


Avery has this outfit too so we can dress them alike one day!








Melts my heart when Dave has her.......he is just such a good dad already. We were talking the other day about how when other people hold her, we get jealous. Ha! Even though she's ours and we can hold her whenever we want. Lol. Silly, I know.


She had a really cute outfit on earlier today, but we had an accident and had to switch. Oh well, it happens! :)

Other than playing dress up, we have been enjoying some family time before Hubby has to go back to work Monday. I'm sad.......but, it has to happen. Let's pray I can survive on my own. Ha!

5 comments:

Jon and Valerie said...

I love that you are having so much fun with your baby girl! She sure is a sweetie pie. I hope you're doing well and getting the hang of things. From the looks of it, you're a natural! :)

Rachel Moss said...

She is so tiny! I love all of the little outfits she has.
And I think it's pretty impressive that you get jealous when other people hold her. I was always more than happy to let someone else hold K, and it's been the same with E.

Dina said...

Playing dress up with girls is fun! Colbi looks super cute in all her outfits!

Hall Around Texas said...

She's adorable!! And I can totally relate - I still get jealous when other people hold Mason and he's 2. I'm like, "Okay - I want my baby back!!"

Hall Around Texas said...

She is so very adorable!! And I can totally relate. Mason is 2 and I still get jealous when other people hold him. I'm like - okay, give me my baby back!!