Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Fourth of July and the Nursery is finished!

I hope you all had a great July 4th! We sure did! We started the day off at my parents and decided to take some family pictures in our Old Navy American pride shirts. We did it super early so it wasn't hot yet and even enjoyed some donuts and coffee on the deck outside!


 (please don't pay attention to me, I look like a 9 month pregnant whale in these pictures......No, I'm not fishing for compliments. I feel huge and my face shows it. What do you do?!)



We love this picture. Avery is a little mimic. After pictures, Avery decided she would show some interest in the wagon and we took a little stroll! 



 Dave was showing Avery how to ride in it, it took her a minute to understand the concept.




Happy fourth of July from our family to yours! 

*********************************************************
We are officially finished with the nursery and it's beautiful! I'm seriously in love with it. It's everything I was wanting it to be.

 This rocking chair is one of my favorite gifts we got from our friends the Ropers. It's so adorable. 
We are putting this rocking chair in the playroom (aka my old craft room). I can't wait for her to sit in it and read. 
 We will hang her arrival date in the bottom half of the window once we know what that is (hint, hint Colbi). 
 Jenna re-did the glider for us and it's one of absolute favorite things in her room. She went out of her way to find the perfect cushions to color coordinate to the bedding. Thank you sister!!! 



 This rocking chair is one that our AMAZING friend Kristen makes. Avery got one too! She tailors them to match the room. Kristen should open a shop because she makes the MOST unique, creative things. You should see her craft room. If you have any baby showers coming up, these make great gifts. If rocking chairs aren't your thing, she has a ton of stuff to choose from. And yes, I am pushing her stuff, it's that cute!


 We have lots and lots bows already!

This child already has more clothes than Dave and I combine. Her closet isn't super organized but instead of opening everything and finding a spot for it, we opted to wait until she needed it. Half the closet is just diapers so we feel very, very blessed to have everything we need for her arrival. Now, if she'll just go ahead and decide she's ready, we'd appreciate it. July is a busy month and between Jenna and Leslie's schedule, this is the only weekend that will work out for them to both be here if she decides to come early. HA! It's all about the waiting game now! :)

4 comments:

The Ziebarth Family said...

I love it Brooke! Please tell me where did you get that adorable lamp?!?! Feliciti's middle name is Rose so it would be perfect for her room! Thanks!

Dina said...

Love it! Now Colbi just needs to come!

pammy said...

I absolutely LOVE the nursery. I would expect nothing less from the Pecor women. Everything is perfect and I cannot wait to meet Colbi. Love the 4th pictures too. Precious family!

pammy said...

I absolutely LOVE everything about the nursery. I would expect nothing less from the creative Pecor women. Can't wait to meet Colbi. I also love the 4th pictures. Precious family