Saturday, July 14, 2012

39 Weeks




Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 39 weeks
Size of baby: About 20 inches long, weighs a little over 7 lbs (hopefully!)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: not even counting anymore J
Maternity Clothes: maternity dresses, jeans, and pants…a mix of regular tops and maternity
Gender: A girl! Colbi Morgan Petty
Movement: All the time! More of a rolling, punching type movement now (and I think it’s intentional!) HA!
Sleep: I’m actually sleeping A LOT better than what I was, averaging about 8 hours a night with a few interruptions for potty breaks
 What I miss: Feeling normal. All is included in that!
Cravings: None really this week
Symptoms: acid reflex, indigestion, having some contractions

Best moment this week: This whole week has been good. Not too much going on, just waiting on her to decide when she wants to come. I think I've gone thru the "nesting" period twice already. Today I spent the day cleaning, which included all the carpets in the house. 


I was a little disappointed yesterday after our doctor's appointment when they told me I hadn't changed any from last week. Boo. I'm trying hard not to get discouraged, but it's challenging. I'm so ready for it to be over and her to be here. I've accepted the fact that I may or may not be pregnant another two weeks (my doctor will induce if I go 7 days past my due date). Just accepting it and trying to keep my mind off of it the best I can is my plan from here on out. :)

The good news is that Dave and I had two great dates this week. We decided this could be the last weekend we get to have some alone time so we took advantage. And, we've slept late too (by we, I mean Dave) because before long, that will be a luxury that won't be available either. Ah, how life is going to change...........


No comments: