Saturday, July 21, 2012

Update




Just wanted to let everyone know, Colbi came off the CPap machine this morning. Yay!!!! I went down early just to check on her and lucky me, the nurse asked if I wanted to hold her. I was so excited! After, I woke Dave up and sent him down first thing. It was a great day.

She continues to do well, we are working on nursing and increasing her feeding so they can take her IV off (which I'm grateful to be off of too!)

Thank you again for the continued prayers. God has taught me just how wonderful this whole parenthood thing can be and reminded me that by putting my trust in him, ALL things are possible. I'm simply amazed she is doing so well and thankful for a GREAT staff of nurses taking caring of Colbi and myself.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Rachel Moss said...

I'm just now reading these last two posts. I've been praying for you and Colbi, but wasn't sure what was going on.
So glad that you are both doing well and that you can hold your baby girl now!
I'll continue to pray.

Dina said...

Congratulations. She is adorable and you look great! Praying for a quick recovery for sweet Colbi!