Wednesday, October 17, 2012

First day success

So, the first day at the babysitters was a success! I managed to catch a picture before we walked in. She literally just woke up before I walked her in.


I wasn't as worried as I thought I would be. Colbi is going to the same lady that watches Avery everyday. She is very warm and I immediately felt great about leaving her there. I was more worried about Colbi screaming her head off and then her telling me it wasn't going to work out. Lol.


She sent me a text with this picture. She said ".....her eyebrows are so expressive! This is her milk happy face!"

She was so happy when I picked her up and Jen said she did awesome. She even napped! And, evidently, Colbi still likes to be swaddled. Go figure! Which is good to know because I'm pretty sure we are trying the transition to her crib tonight........

She goes back next week and I'm so excited for her! I think Avery will like it too! Avery was a little confused when I showed up, she didn't know what to think! Jen said Avery even helped "feed" Colbi. I'm so glad Colbi has a cousin. I think it'll be a special relationship for them both.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Rachel Moss said...

Glad it went well for you! It's a huge bonus that she gets to be with her cousin.