Monday, October 15, 2012

Wedding and Colbi news

This past weekend we went to our first wedding! Colbi did pretty well, she had a fit during the ceremony (I'm pretty sure it was due to hunger, poor thing). Trying to plan stuff around her eating schedule is virtually impossible. I've learned to just roll with the punches and go with it, otherwise, we would never go anywhere.

The reception was beautiful! I wish we would have had a babysitter though, they had an open bar! What, what!! Oh well. All the Pecor clan was there, that hasn't happened in awhile.


I love this picture. It's just so sweet.

Anywho, it was a fun night. And Colbi slept pretty well that night too! We ended up leaving at 930 and they still hadn't cut the cake! Boo! Dave and I were bummed. We stopped for a blizzard instead.

I just had to post a few favorite pictures of this week........


Is this bow not ridiculous? I love sticking over-the-top-bigger-than-life bows and flowers on her.





Colbi is going for her first day of daycare tomorrow! Say a little prayer for her and me! I'm actually excited about it. I know it'll be great for her to be around other kids and it will be good for me to have some more free time to be at the salon. Luckily for us, my niece's babysitter said she would watch her part time until my suite is finished and then full time. I feel so much better leaving her with someone that has taken such great care of Avery.

I'm hoping I don't completely loose it though when I drive away. I'm pretty tough but I'm kind of attached to her too! :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: