Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween, a little early

My sister threw a Halloween party last night at their new house for the Hood peeps. It was really fun!

Avery was a vet and Colbi dressed up as a cow. "Moooooo!"

I think this is our first "out of the hospital" family picture. Hmmmm.
Leslie and her new friend Bryan.
Avery really likes Uncle Dave.
Dad and Mom were 'Hood Rats', cute huh! 


I love this picture. Avery was talking to Colbi and Colbi was looking right at her.


Is this the cutest picture or what?!

Colbi did SO good at the party. Everyone got to hold her, which hasn't happened I think ever. She is extremely happy ever since she has been getting some good rest, which makes me feel good. She didn't cry once at Jenna's! 

I love Hood parties. We had a Jack In The Box costume and it was awesome, of course I didn't get a picture. Avery wasn't too sure about it though, it scared her a bit. She is such a funny kid! She sang the ABC's and Bible song for everyone last night too, that's one smart kid! 

It was a good time and my little calf was the cutest one there.
(Do I sound like a proud Mommy or what?!)

No comments: