Monday, March 11, 2013

Boots!

We had a busy weekend around these parts!

I'm really happy to share that Dave and I have made it to church two weeks in a row! That may not sound like a lot to anyone else, but that's big for us. We found a church that offers Saturday services, which is HUGE. And, Colbi went to the nursery. Double win. We are hoping to find a church home soon. 

We went over to my parents yesterday to hang out for a bit. I can finally put some shoes on Colbi, although she is still wearing a size 2 and curls up her toes so it's a challenge. 

It sure is fun to have a little girl who I can dress up!

Are those boots not the cutest things ever? 
Miss Colbi has her first official ear infection. Honestly, I'm thankful she has gone this long without being too sick. I think she will start feeling better by tomorrow. And, she has pretty much caught on to the whole doctors office thing. Poor baby.

It's Spring Break around Texas, but no spring break for this family. I have a full week ahead and Dave (hopefully) will get his rear outside and fix our fence. Besides the fact that it needs to be re-stained, these dang Texas winds keep blowing part of our fence down. Grrrrrrrrrrr.

I hate being a home owner sometimes.

No comments: