Sunday, March 17, 2013

First St. Patty's Day

We didn't do anything to celebrate St. Patty's Day. Except, put Colbi in her onesie. We're boring.

But isn't she cute?!



Awe, the Perkins chin. Sorry kid!

My Daddy is SUPER entertaining!
I had to share this video because it gives you a little glimpse into just how awesome she is! 

We went to breakfast this morning with my parents, which was nice. We then came home and had a big day of cleaning and yard work. Dave has kind of been a little lazy about it (the yard work). What can I say, after kids, your priorities change. I don't do yard work (I know, I should start trying). We're working on getting better about it. AND, we get to replace our fence. BLAH! The joys of home ownership. Hopefully within the next month, that will be taken care of. 

I'm off to make dinner and watch the Bible later on. Have you been watching it?!

2 comments:

Jenna @ Sharing My Jennarocity said...

That video makes me smile from ear to ear! Her smile is infectious, so wonderful to watch her growing up!!!!

Rachel Moss said...

You beat me! I completely forgot to dress my kiddos in green...and we're a good part Irish.
Chalk it up to being sick for 2.5 weeks, I guess.