Sunday, March 24, 2013

Our little visitor

(These pictures are totally out of order, I'm not a fan of the mobile blogger. Just sayin')

We had a great weekend around here!
We had an extra visitor with us Friday night. Can you see her? She is in the cute pink boots!

Pops with both his girls.
Jenna and Jason celebrated their anniversary this weekend so Avery came to stay with us. I must say, I am not ready for another baby. And, Avery is a really easy kid. Hats off to you mother's of multiples. I got a little glimpse, it's challenging. 

Avery and Colbi were so cute together though. We did our nightly bath together and sadly, no picture was taken. I was trying to be a good mother/aunt and not leave them alone in the tub to go grab my camera. Good call huh!

Avery and I stayed up and watched UP after Colbi went to sleep. 
Avery LOVES her pink boots. After bath time and we got into our pj's and she wanted her "purse" and to put her boots on. 
Chocolate pudding is yummy!
We had some playtime Saturday morning before Gigi and Pops came to get her. Avery is SO sweet to Colbi. She kisses her and hugs her. It's just the cutest thing. 

Happy Anniversary Jenna and Jason! 

No comments: