Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Thirty One

Another birthday has come and gone.....and I am now thirty one. Say what?!

Yesterday was a good day. I got to spend the morning with Colbi snuggling up in bed for a bit and then headed out to conquer the day. By conquer, I mean run errands, get a pedicure, and clean my house some. I love days like that.

We went out to dinner at Babe's Chicken (it has become our tradition every year for our birthday) and had a photo shoot before we ate dinner.



I love her so much!

Birthday girls!
(Does Leslie not look amazing. Tan and skinny. Aweeeeee, working back towards those days!)

Colbi LOVES her Daddy. I mean, obsessed with the goofy, fun, adoring Daddy she's got.
I'm a lucky lady to have such a great husband and father for my little lady.




Cousin love! Colbi loves her some Avery!
 


This is when I told Avery she couldn't have any of my cake. Don't worry, I shared :) 
 

And this is what Jenna would look like with another baby. Looks like fun, huh?! HA!

We had good food, cake, and we were all together. What is better than that?

Looking over the past year, it's crazy to see all the wonderful blessings that I have been given. 30 was a great year for me and I wouldn't change one single thing. I'm so thankful for everything God has given us.

I wonder what 31 has in store?!

3 comments:

Hall Around Texas said...

Aww! Hope you had a great birthday!! Babes is awesome. A favorite of ours. And these pictures?? Too precious!

Dina said...

Happy Birthday! And you look amazing too!

Sandra said...

Love the positive outlook! Praying for God's best for you in the coming year.