Monday, May 27, 2013

Weekend Fun

I love three day weekends. Mainly because Dave gets off and that's one more day we get to spend together!


(This is what our Monday Memorial Day morning looked like. Are they not twins?!)

 Because I hate the new Blogger and how it uploads pictures, this is completely out of order. Oh well.
This made me happy, happy, happy!
I've been doing really well still with my "lose this last ten pounds goal" I've set for myself. I haven't seen a huge drop in my weight, which is typically the first few weeks of working out, but I have seen a huge difference in how my clothes are fitting. Now, if I could just stay away sweets.............it's my weakness.

Now, back to the real stuff.

Dave worked really hard trying to get the whole fence replaced this weekend. He did well, just didn't get to finish the whole thing. With on and off rain Saturday and a break Sunday, he woke up this morning and almost got finished. Hoping to get the other side replaced finished by next weekend. Until then, our HOA can deal.

A few cute pictures of us and Colbi. Have I mentioned lately how much fun she is and what a happy little person she is? No? Well, she is! My favorite little person!

We celebrated part of our Memorial Day weekend at my parents. Mom made the best chicken wrapped with bacon and brown sugar pieces. Yum-o! We always eat good stuff with them.

We tried to get this cutie patootie in the water.



She is in this take everything off my head stage. It's not making Mommy happy at the moment. Sunglasses are a great accessory Colbi!


It was a little chilly still and she wasn't exactly sure what to think. She cried some and got out shortly. But, we did get her in the water and I think she will like it this summer.


And then it was time for a nap!

Hope your weekend was filled with family, fun, and you took a moment to remember what Memorial Day is all about!

 Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Hall Around Texas said...

Great job on the weight loss and the working out. Keep up the motivation…and send some my way, please. And Colbi is just darling!!