Sunday, September 19, 2010

Dove are much harder than skeet

Yesterday we got to load up and head over to our friend's house for some good food and dove huntin! (Yes, it's huntin. You leave off the "G", it's just what you do. Don't ask). HA!

We went out to Jared and Addie's and, like always, we had a blast. Raidy was even up and so happy. He is now 5 months old! Such a good baby. And I got my baby fix in for a few hours. Kristen and I shared the baby holding duties.


Jared has no shame. He said he'd rather be comfortable than wear something that matched. He looks like a mix between a safari guide and a hunter. So funny.
I think Brenna will grow up to like hunting. She had no problem picking up the dove and gettin' dirty. Even I don't touch the dove! HA!

We had a great time. Unfortunately, I didn't shoot any dove. They are much tougher to shoot than skeet. But, it was a good day and I got to shoot my gun for the first time this year.
Now, that's a sentence I never I thought say!!

No comments: