Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday Madness

It's 1pm and today has already been super busy. I got a call at 7:21am from my husband telling me he forgot his medicine and could I "run" it up there. Yeah, right. Run it to his work that's almost an hour away. Ah, the things we do for our significant others.

We had a great weekend though. Friday night was spent at our town's homecoming game, which has become quite the yearly tradition. We never attend any other games except homecoming, totally random I know.

Saturday was long but so good. I started off my morning at Zumba, came home, made lunch and got ready to head off to the Dave Matthews Concert. This has become another yearly tradition we have grown to love. There's a group of us who always meet up for DMB and it's something Dave and I both look forward too, although this year we about died due to a heat stroke. It was way too hot to sit out there. The bright side was one of our friend's brought a TV so while we were sitting in the heat at least the guys could watch the college football games. Obsessed much? HA!

Now, it's time for me to get ready to go work. Story of my life, wait, it's the story of almost everyone's life.

Here's to a great day!

No comments: