Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday Five

1. If I wouldn't have waited 3 weeks (or a little more, eek!) to go grocery shopping, I wouldn't have had to spend time this morning doing it and return back to Wal-Mart to exchange an espresso maker I bought (while I was there earlier). I'll admit, I'm horrible at going to the grocery store. I mean, extremely horrible. It's hard to be motivated though when your husband would rather eat out than in.

2. The Dave Matthews concert is tomorrow and I. can't. wait. I LOVE Dave Matthews. Evidently, he was the opening act for the first NFL game last night (which I missed) but the thought of going again this year is beyond exciting. He won't be touring next year so I'm glad I bought tickets and get to enjoy the excitement of tailgating and sitting outside on the lawn jammin' out to DMB. Ah.....

3. I need to clean, desperately.

4. You know when you visit your parents or grandparents and do laundry while you're there? Someone please inform me why their detergent smells so much better and for whatever you just can't get your clothes to smell that good when you come home, I've tried.

5. Tonight we are attending our town's high school homecoming game. We went last year and it was fun but I seem to remember it being much cooler than it is right now. I wish the weather in September would automatically turn to cold. One day I'll live somewhere that actually has seasons. But I am looking forward to going to watch some football and spending some time outside, even if it is 80 degrees. HA!

1 comment:

Lyndsey Newton said...

I heart your #4! I have always thought I was crazy! My aunt's laundry always smells amazing so I bought what she told me and I can't achieve the same greatness at home :( So glad I am not the only one!