Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday Five

1. I would totally be participating in Kelly's Korner "Show Us Your Life Living Room" edition although, my house is a wreck so I'll bypass today. And I really should be cleaning right now (which I'll do shortly) but I thought I'd blog first. Priorities. Priorities.

2. My sister's last week at Roadhouse starts today and I'm sad. I'm extremely happy for her and the new adventure she will be taking but still, I'm sad. I've had such a great time working with her again and now she is leaving. Leaving me with a new manaager (blah), alone with all the young-ins there, and in a work environment that isn't exactly where I thought I'd be at this point. But, let's look at the bright side. She'll have one great going away party.

3. I'm reading a new book. Pinheads and Patriots, Where You Stand in the Age of Obama by Bill O'Reilly. It's quite interesting and regardless of your political views, O'Reilly is one of the more moderate speakers within the media. He is registered as a Independent and so far in the book, he has been fair to President Obama in pointing out the good and bad about this presidency. I'll keep you updated.

4. Thank you Heather for the blog shout out! Heather is my neighbor and her and Matt are super sweet people, devote followers of the Lord, and have one cute baby girl. Check her blog out here.

5. My nephew's birthday was yesterday and I couldn't be there to celebrate with him. But, no worries. He did get his gift, after a long practical joke Uncle Dave played him. That silly guy. Braiden turned 7 yesterday. So hard to believe when Dave and I first got together he was only 2!! Doesn't seem that long ago.

If Dave and I wait long enough, Braiden and Brenna will be able to babysit our kids. I knew there was a method to our madness. HA!

No comments: