Sunday, June 26, 2011

Weekly Recap

Friday was my first day off since Father's day (our busiest day ever!), so needless to say, I was slow moving. I had a few errands to run and then Dave and I had a date night! We hadn't seen each other for five nights so it was needed! We went to Primo's in Dallas and it was yumm-o!

Saturday, I had to be at work at 10 but headed over to my parents during my break. I know how to time it I guess because Jenna, Jason, and Avery showed up shortly after and Jenna made dinner. And we all spent some time watching and kissing on this cutie:






She is just growing up so fast! She loves her jumper and grinding her teeth. Eek! I couldn't listen to it, I cringed! But, I love her still.

Saturday night after work, we made it to a very late dinner at P.F. Changs. We were originally trying to make it to Top Golf but they had a an hour and a half wait. What?! We walked into the restaurant at about 15 mins. till close so I'm sure our server hated us! Ha! We took care of her though. And this was my fortune:


Today we woke up and went to watch Dave's nephew play in the "World Series" of baseball (at the age of 7). They ended up loosing and getting third place. Not too shabby.

After, we went to get Dave some new shirts for work. I don't care of what anyone says, men are much worse shopping partners. I'm in and out of the store pretty quickly so sometimes I have to remind myself that not everyone shops like I do. And we went to Marshall's, so you have to be patient in those types of stores. He'll be well dressed for tomorrow though!

I came home to do some cleaning and took a much needed nap and then worked out. Days off go much faster than any others! :(


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: