Saturday, June 18, 2011

Flip Flops and Golf


The past two days have been busy, busy!!!!

Mom, Kristen, and I went to McKinney trade days for a little retail therapy and we had a lot of fun!


I got these awesome camo flip flops, which I'm in love with!

We shopped in the morning and then grabbed some lunch at The Pantry and it was goooooooddddddd.


I had to get a piece of chocolate pie too. Mom and I shared so I didn't feel too guilty! ;)

*********************************

Friday afternoon we had a sister night and this little cutie came too!!!


Buddy loved Avery. Once he got used to her and her smell, he was obsessed with giving her kisses! Avery also liked C'mere, she thought he was pretty funny!


We had a great time visiting and just spending some time together. We haven't had a "sister" night since probably Jenna and Jason got married. It was long overdue and much needed.

*************************************

Today we got ready and celebrated Father's Day with my dad at:

Imagine bowling but with golf, you basically hit the balls into these holes and get points for it. It was so. much. fun. Seriously. And, I'm not even into golf. But my dad is a major golf guy!






It. was. hot. I'm so glad we are starting to do things on these types of days that involve quality time versus gift giving. I think we all enjoy spending some fun time together! For Mother's Day we did this and it's always good to be able to spend a little time together with each parent separately to celebrate them on their day!

Dad,

I couldn't say thank you enough for the everything you have done for me and Dave. I know how incredibly lucky I am to have a dad like you. Thank you for loving me unconditionally and loving my husband the same. Both you and Mom have meant so much to me, especially the past few weeks. You're one of a kind!

Love,
Brooke

1 comment:

Rachel Moss said...

I've heard that Top Golf is so much fun. A few of the teachers at my school play all the time. I never knew what in the world they were talking about...so it's nice to have a visual now!