Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day and 29

First and foremost, Happy Mother's Day to three women who I highly admire and love dearly!

My mom, my sister Jenna, and my mother-in-law Sherry. I hope you all have a wonderful day and I'm sorry I can't spend time with you today due to that thing called "work".

You all are such great mother's and I'm thankful everyday for each of you in my life!

*****************************************************

This is our first official Mother's Day picture with three generations of Pecor women!

(did anyone else notice that Avery and myself match?)

Jenna found this awesome place called Painting With a Twist (they have a TON of locations in the area btw) and it was SO much fun! They have the painting for the day on their website so you can pick which ever day you want depending on the painting. It just happened to worked out I picked a great painting for our birthday and Mother's Day.



Ta da!!!! Didn't they turn out great? Leslie's was actually the best. She is naturally an artist!!

We had a lovely day spent with family (boys included) with a nice lunch and some relaxation. I have a feeling we will be doing this again soon!

No comments: