Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday Five

[one] I have had a few days this week to rest and get some things done around the house, which makes me feel SO good. I spent a little time going through my closet and purging! It was time. I had so many clothes that I never wear and needed to get rid of. A little spring cleaning is always good.

[two] I got back into the gym this week and while it felt great, I LITERALLY (insert Rob Lowe from Parks and Recreation) had to drag myself there. It's going to be a slower process than before because all I feel like doing is sleeping and watching tv. Just laziness. :(

[three] My favorite shows ended last night:


I hate season finales, really because that means cheesy summer shows and bad fill-ins. But, I'm glad we have the DVR so we can watch them over and over again. Dave will hate these shows by the end of summer. HA!

[four] My girl Bethenny was (or is) in Dallas today doing a Skinny Girl signing. I'm sad I didn't go! Truth be told, I didn't feel like standing in line for hours and hours plus I didn't have anyone who was able to go with me. Oh well. Sometimes it's almost better not to meet your favorite celebrities because they almost never live up to what you have in your head. I say this as if I know from a previous experience, and I don't. Lol. I'm just sayin'!

[five] I'm making myself get up on this couch and do a list full of things I need to get done.
-vacuum
-clean my bathroom
-dust
-get ready for work
-eat some lunch

***I'm thinking if I can just get some lunch, the rest will take care of themselves? :)

No comments: