Sunday, May 29, 2011

GTKYS


[one] Would you rather go to a bbq or picnic?
BBQ. I like picnics and all but unless it's 75 with little wind, it's too hot and windy during the Texas summer heat to attempt a picnic. BBQ's are fun because they are usually held in some one's backyard :)

[two] Would you rather go bra-less or panty-less?
HA! Bra-less, for sure.

[three] Would you rather go on a $5000 shopping spree at your favorite store or go on a $5000 vacation?
If someone wants to give me five grand to spend on a vacation, I'm packing as of now!

[four] Would you rather eat escargot or sauteed crickets?
Ewww. Neither.

[five] Would you rather go on amazing race or survivor?
Good question. Probably Amazing Race. I'm all for "roughing it" but I don't know if I could survive in some of the conditions of Survivor.

[six] Would you rather be hot or cold?
COLD! Dave and I keep our house pretty cool, mainly because when I'm hot, I'm cranky!

[seven] Would you rather go to the beach or the lake?
Either one is good for me! I love them both!

[eight] Would you rather not shave your legs for a month in the summer or your armpits?
Strange one! I don't know I could do either. I shave just about everyday. I wear too many dresses and sleeveless shirts in the summer to not shave. I think my husband appreciates that too! :)

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I'm the opposite, when I'm cold I'm cranky. Can't stand it!!

Stopping by from GTKY!