Monday, May 23, 2011

The waiting is over

Just giving you an update on my status.

I worked yesterday and started really cramping during my shift. I made it home, ate some dinner, and prepared myself for what was to come. I knew this was it.

Sunday night was probably the most painful, worst night I've ever had (physically speaking that is). I didn't sleep at all, but did manage to watch Sex and the City 2 twice along with Runaway Bride (so at least there was some good entertainment on tv!)

My dad came over mid morning to take care of me and my mom headed over after she got off work. Today has been spent sleeping and resting, but I'm so glad the worst appears to be over. I'm also so grateful my parents were able to come over and just be here for me. It was very helpful and the dogs even enjoyed it!

I'm doing surprisingly well emotionally and feel pretty good. I'm still in some pain but I think tomorrow is going to be much better!

Thank you to everyone who has prayed for us, checked in on us, called and text me with kind words. We have definitely felt those prayers and I can not say thank you enough. We feel so blessed to have so many people praying for us!

I'm looking forward to feeling back to normal and get back in the swing of things. I must say though, I have enjoyed having people around waiting on me! :)

No comments: