Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday Five

[one] This week has been EXHAUSTING. And, we have the "Super Bowl" of the restaurant industry coming up on Sunday. Mother's Day is the biggest day of the year for us so this week has been spent getting ready for that. I'll be one happy girl Monday because the only thing on my agenda is to lay around all day and rest. It's going to be great! (Sidenote: For all you people going out to eat that day, please be extra nice to all the restaurant people working. We would much rather be at home spending time with our mom's but instead are working hard to make your day nice. Just sayin').


[two] We went to eat at Razzoo's tonight and it was oh. so. yummy. And I'm not even a cajun type of girl. I think it's been years since I've eaten there. We also had great service, which I do not say very often.

[three] The weather has been gorgeous the past few days. I'm sad though I haven't had time to soak up a little sun and enjoy this beautiful weather. I'm hoping, starting next week, things start slowing down for me. Is it just me or is spring an extremely busy time of year?

[four] Starbucks has been my saving grace the past two weeks. I just don't know what I would do without my Skinny Caramel Macchiato.

[five] Tomorrow is my birthday. 29. I'm so upset. I'm definitely grateful for another year but can't believe I'm already a year away from 30!! We have some big plans for tomorrow too. It should be lots of F-U-N! We are combining birthday plans and Mother's Day since I'll be at work. Guess I should go to bed early to rest up for our busy day!

1 comment:

Tricia Nae said...

happy birthday!! my birthday is next tuesday....32!!!! it's not getting any easier. ha. don't work too hard this weekend!!