Sunday, May 22, 2011

GTKYS


{one} What is your favorite rainy day activity?
Ah, so simple. It's called my bed and sleep. :) Who has a different rainy day activity?

{two} What time do you go to bed?
It depends on what day it is. If I'm working, not till late. If I'm off, give me a blanket and my couch and I'm snoozing before the tv is on. We usually lay down about 10 though.

{three} How many magazines do you subscribe to?
Zero.

{four} Did you sell all your belongings before you thought the world was ending yesterday?
Um, no. I'm sorry but anyone in their right mind would know (regardless if you're a believer or not) no one can predict the world ending. The bible tells us no one will know, not even the angels in heaven.

{five} What's your beauty obsession?
Getting my hair done, nails and toes done, tanning, make-up. I LOVE IT ALL!

{six} If you could wear only one designer/brand for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Any sort of sundress with yellow box flip flops. I'm not super into labels, what ever I find that looks good on me, wins. I prefer a bargain!

{seven} What's your summer must haves?
Flip flops, sunglasses, sun dresses, tank tops, jean shirts :)

{eight} Do you make weekly dinner menus?
Yeah, so I've tried this. And, no, it does not work in this family. My husband eats about 2.5 things so trying to create a menu around those things is pretty boring! I'm thinking I need that Deceitfully Delicious book, then I could cook all sorts of fun foods without him knowing! And, my mind is turning..........HA!

No comments: