Monday, May 9, 2011

Spring is the time for babies!!

I've been to more babies this spring than ever I think! Everyone is having babies! :)

The latest shower I attended was for my sweet friend Amanda. She is having her second baby, a little boy (still nameless!). It was held at my work and we had lots of good food. The best thing about having showers at work is that there is already everything you need besides the food!



Gavan is the big brother and he got presents too! He wore a crown that said "I'm the big brother" along with a shirt. He was very impressed.

Erin and Charlotte did a great job at having lots of activities for the kids who came to keep them occupied (although, the best entertainment for them were the boys who showed up!).

I'll be sad when I don't have any more babies showers to attend!

No comments: