Monday, May 30, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up

This weekend flew by!!

[Friday]

Woke up, Mom came over to take me to my doctor's appointment and, of course, grab some lunch. We also did a little bit of shopping and found a ton of cute things I'd love to have. After, Dave met us and we headed off to the Grand Opening of Texas Roadhouse in Hulen. Free food is also good, regardless if I eat it every. day.

[Saturday]

Woke up before the crack of dawn and drove my parents to the airport. I actually made myself go to the grocery store on my way home so it was over with and headed home for a nap. After I came out of my coma, we got ready to meet some friends out for a movie and dinner. We met our 3D movies buds to see the new Pirates of the Caribbean at the Movie Tavern in downtown Ft. Worth. We also wandered over to the cute restaurant down the block. It was our first night out in several weeks so we had a good time.

[Sunday]

After sleeping in (and I mean, sleeping in till noon), I got up for a little breakfast action to start the day. We kept telling ourselves we felt like we were suppose to be somewhere, but couldn't figure out anything so we chilled out a little bit.

MeMaw flew in today so we headed over to my in-law's house to make some dinner and wait for her arrival. It was good to see her since we haven't since our trip to Georgia last year.

We also went to visit Dairy Queen after dinner for a little blizzard action. Yumm-o!

[Monday]

I woke up for my morning run and ended up bringing home this sweet girl:



Although, I don't know what her future holds since she is a Houdini dog and keeps escaping! Maybe that's how she got lost in the first place! She's super sweet and very timid, so that tells me she's been on her own for awhile or was abused at her last home. Most dogs aren't that skid dish. Dave's immediate reaction was "She can stay till tomorrow but after that, we're calling the shelter." He is now leaning more towards, "Maybe this is a new running buddy for you."

Hmmmmm.........

No comments: