Sunday, May 1, 2011

Getting to know you Sunday


It's Sunday. Time for a little Getting to Know You!

[one] Did you watch the royal wedding?
Yes, I did. I actually watched parts of it on Friday but they replayed it on Fox News so I DVR'd it and watched the whole thing.

[two] tea and crumpets or coffee and scones?
Definitely coffee and scones. We (mom and I) actually had those exact things for breakfast Friday!

[three] Who's cuter......Prince William or Prince Harry?
I'd have to go for William I think. Harry is too much of a rebel for me.

[four] Can you speak in an English accent?
For a sentence or two. I think it's so cool to have an accent that isn't Texan! HA!

[five] Do you own a fancy hat?
No. I wouldn't have been in the "cool" club at that wedding. :)

[six] Would you rather live in a castle or an English cottage?
I'd have to choose cottage. I don't think I'd be uncomfortable having servants or a huge castle. I'm sure I'd have no problem if I was born into royalty though.

[seven] How old were you when Prince Charles and Princess Diana got married? Were you even born?
I'm pretty sure they got married in '81? So no, I was born the following year.

[eight] Have you found your prince?
Yes, I have. And I think he's cuter than Prince William. :)

No comments: