Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Decisions, decisions

As you know, I started my last class for my BSM degree yesteryday. Five weeks (hopefully I'll pass, that would be my luck) until I am officially done with my bachelor's degree and get to move on to something else, although that is just the problem for me. I can't decide what to do!

I'm wanting to continue on with my Master's at UOP, free tuition HELLO?? I'm debating on my Master's of Management/Human Resource Management or the Master's of Education in Adult Education and Training. I'm leaning more towards the adult education and training, I think I would use that more in the future.

I have a meeting with a lady tomorrow about some work in a women's organization, so wish me luck! This could turn out to be a really great thing if all goes well. This company does seminars and trainings tailored for women in business, all sorts of trainings from negotations to leadership seminars. HOPEFULLY, there is something I can do with them and get my foot in the door. I would LOVE to do some public speaking especially for women about success and following your dreams. But we will see, I'll keep you posted!

No comments: