Sunday, March 29, 2009

Mini Reunion and Birthday Wishes

So this weekend was another busy one! For lunch after church I decided to go visit my sister Leslie at work. She and I work opposite schedules so I usually try to stop by to say hello!! Here we are at good old Texas Roadhouse, the old stompin grounds! When I walked in I had my sunglasses on and one of her servers told Leslie "that girl looks just like you except with sunglasses" Ha! She didn't know Leslie had a twin.

The other REALLY fun thing we did this weekend was have a mini reunion with some girls from high school! We met up in Addison and had a BLAST catching up and talking about old times. This was towards the end of the night so there were quite a few people missing but you get the idea. Hopefully we will try to do that more often because nine years is way to long to go without having some good laughs that our group does!!!

Friday we met up with the Petty side of the family to celebrate Dave's older brother's birthday, everyone was there with the exception of Uncle Corey who lives in Lubbock. It was good times and the kids had a blast, Sherry being the good Ooma she is brought lots of stuff to keep the kids entertained so the adults could mingle. This is Brenna, CJ and Kristen's daughter and she is such a cutie pie!


All four grandkids: Ethan, Bailey, Braiden, and Brenna. They were really into that fireplace, they kept taking turns with some other kids near by too.


Dave and I, we have to get a picture, we are being horrible at taking pictures of our first year together, shame on me!


Melanie, Big Chris (the birthday boy) and their son Ethan. Which by the way Melanie has her own candle company which I love!! All sorts of different scents and things, check it out if your interested: http://www.princesslaniecandleco.com/


So here's to another weekend which flew by and onto another work week! Let's pray it goes fairly quickly because I have TONS of things to do this week and I am ready for some sleep and relaxation.........maybe sometime in May I will find some time to take a nap!

No comments: