Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My mind has been so scattered lately I feel like. I woke up this morning kind of on the grumpy side, mainly because I feel exhausted and did not to get up and go to work. But I try to remind myself when I get like that there are tons of people who would feel blessed to have to get up and go to work so I try to change my attitude really fast, which I did this morning and have been pretty good so far.

This week is so busy! I am in the final week of my COM420 class and have a group project and a huge paper due, my best friend Emily is in town from California which I am absolutely stoked about, I am working a Make-A-Wish race Sat. morning, Thursday night I have a meeting for a Women's Within group, and we are getting to get our new bed furniture this week and have to put it together. Whew, who ever said you can't fit everything you need to do into one week??

Luckily, we aren't super busy at work so I'll be trying to take care of that paper at work....tee hee. I mean, I have to be able to watch American Idol without having to multi-task hello! Which by the way I'm super excited about this week because the guy I have been waiting for to sing is coming up this week. Is anyone watching it? It's the guy who is like 90% blind and him seeing is compared to looking through a straw?? I cry just about everytime he in on, for some reason it's mainly happy tears because wow, that guy just has a great attitude and his mom was so proud and happy for him to make the finals, and the other half of me is sad. Mainly I think I feel so lucky that I am healthy and haven't had to face any challenges like that.

Just think though, in one week I'll be starting on my last class of my degree program.........pray for me that I can tough it out, it's Math. What shall I do with my time after I get done with school is the question???

1 comment:

Libby said...

Oh my word!! How in the world are you? Where are you living?? I'll have to read through your blog, how cool that you found mine!! Yay!