Sunday, March 15, 2009

Finding your passion

So the theme of church for the past three weeks has been "one month to live" and the pastor really spoke today about finding your passion. It was very interesting to me because that is really what I have been praying and questioning myself about lately, what is my passion? Isn't it funny how sometimes God just knows what it is you need to hear, needless to say I am still praying about it and know that everything will work out. I believe I know what my passion is, I just don't know if I ready to share it with everyone yet (still needs some thought ;)

Anywho, I found just about the BEST chicken fried chicken recipe EVER! I'm a horrible wife though cooking that stuff for Dave, shame on me! But sometimes some fried chicken, potatoes, and biscuits are just needed!

Another highlight of the day was the Jon and Kate plus 8 marathon they had running, I love that show. Kate is a little (insert ugly word) at times but Jon cracks me up! While we were watching it Dave and I discussed the whole kid thing, we decided as long as we are trying by the time he is 31 we should be good. Isn't that funny how people plan stuff like that? We have only been married a little over 4 months but sometimes it does feel like people automatically think you are suppose to want kids, especially since we are a little older than most people who get married. Dave is going to be 30 in September, isn't that crazy!! Until then, I'll settle on being the fun cool aunt to my adorable niece and nephew.

August Rush, definitely worth seeing and Australia was alright not horrible but not super great. Although Hugh Jackman sure did just happen to have his shirt off alot during the movie so that wasn't so bad :)

1 comment:

Karen said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes. When are you gonna pop out a kid and join the moms club? :)