Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Emotional Wreck

C'mere had two siezures tonight, I hate those. He literally looks drunk and curls up in a ball and there is nothing you can do for him. I was on the phone with my mom when I heard Dave yelling at me to get the syrup (this is suppose to help dogs) so I ran and got it and this time it lasted about 5 or 6 minutes, which is a long siezure. Poor C'mere, he just doesn't know what is going on. So he is pooped, I couldn't find the one picture I was looking for but this is one of my favorites of C'mere. It shows how wore out he gets!
So is anyone watching American Idol?? Are Elizabeth and I the only ones left who watch it? All I have to say is shame on you! There is a guy named Scott on there and I swear, he makes the show worth watching. I cry EVERYTIME he is on there, for no reason. I said in my last post about him being blind and on the show and for whatever reason, I literally just cry. Well most important, he made it through to the next round which makes me so incredibly happy for him. What an amazing feeling that must be for him, I'm not taking away any one else's feelings but I assume he really is grateful and thankful for the opportunity. It just makes me so happy!

So Dave and I got our bedroom furniture tonight and we got everything put together except the bed, we are still needing some box springs before we can do that. But the rest of it looks awesome!!

Funny highlight of the day, while we were putting together the furniture there was a Rascal Flatts song on the radio. Well I asked Dave if he remembered the song we danced to at our wedding (which was only 4 months ago mind you) he said "A Rascal Flatts song" so he got it partly right :) He went on to tell me how grateful he is I'm not one of those girls who gets mad he can't remember stuff, which I'm glad to. That takes way to much energy to get pissy about that kind of stuff, who cares. I just think it's hiliarious we literally just got married and he already can't remember, ha ha ha. Ask me when our anniversary rolls around if he remembered.


No comments: