Sunday, March 8, 2009


Emily was in town and we hung out Saturday night, it was fun! I absolutely love that she and I can go days, months, years without talking and things aren't strange or different when we get back together. We have been friends for like 12 years now, it's insane to think of how much has happened to each us during that time. She is doing very well in California, working for PetSmart at the pet hotel and loving being out there! I feel a trip to Cali coming up sometime in the near future.......
I also worked the Race for Wishes at the Make-A-Wish foundation, it went very well. I'm not sure how much they actually raised but there were many people out there supporting the organization. What I thought was really cool were all the families out there doing it together. What a great way to show your kids the importance of volunteering and being a part of something bigger than ourselves.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, thanks for your nice comment. It is sweet to see you and Emily together again! I tell you what, you are right, those friendships we made at Inglewood are forever! I feel the same about Jenna...no matter how much time passes, its always the same! Love yall