Saturday, April 4, 2009

It's that time!

So like I said in my last post my friend Elizabeth is getting married May 2nd and her first shower was today and it was a hit! It was held at this cute little tea room in Ft. Worth by some of her step mom's friends. The lunch was wonderful and Elizabeth got lots of good things!! I have a completely different outlook on the whole wedding process now having been through it. I'm really looking forward to her bachelorette party in a few weeks and her wedding. Should be beautiful!! Elizabeth is the classic girl who has been planning her wedding since the day she met Kyle. She has a wonderful giving heart and is possibly the most positive person I have ever met. She also reminds me of a porcein doll, she has that classic beauty.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Everytime I see the picture on the left hand side of the screen under 'Austin Fun' it looks like you are wearing fishnet gloves on your arms. ;) Sorry, I know that was random... but I always stare at that picture and the tricks it plays on the eye.
~Karen