Monday, April 20, 2009

Time for some changes!!

So this weekend was fun and busy! Saturday night we went out for my friend's bachelorette party and all I can say is, the older I get the more and more my body needs time to recover! We went to the Glass Cactus at the Gaylord and had a blast! I hadn't ever been there before and wow, it's nice! Good band, good atmosphere and Elizabeth had an absolute great time which made it all worth while!!

Today starts the 42 day challenge I'm sure we have all heard about it. I think it will be good, no sweets, 1 sode a day, work out 3-6 times a week, and have to drink 4 bottles of water a day. That's alot of water!

I'm hoping the drop about 15 pounds or so, it makes me kind of sad actually. I used to be a work out mad women a few years and slowly things just started getting my attention and I got busy and didn't find the time or feel like it anymore. I think another major thing is I hate big gyms. I have always been the YMCA kind of gal, big gyms to me are just not the enviroment I like to work out in. So I think we will stick to the zuma at the local gym with some running and biking. Especially now with the weather before it gets hot, gotta enjoy the outdoors when you can!

I need to go buy a scale too, I never really bought one because I didn't want to consume my mind with how much I weighed. I have never really been one of those girls worried about my weight, I excepted a long time ago that I will never be rail thin because that's not my body type. I understand that for me, just speaking for me I don't have the life style or time to work out in order to be that skinny, it's just not reality or practical for me. I just need to be healthy and I would like to loose some weight now and change some the eating habits I have made for myself out of convenience. So here's to the 42 Dad challenge, here we come bikini! I guess I should go buy one sometime soon!!

I'm ready!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girlie, you will for sure be ready for the bikini by June--I have faith!!! Love ya, Tanna

Libby said...

Good luck...you look great as is, but I hope it goes well for you! More water and working out can't be too bad, huh:)