Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday Ramplings

Ah, gosh. Monday already........this weekend was spent mostly at work. Unfortunately. But those are the ways of adulthood, like my father says "......bills come every month" therefore need have to be paid. Poopie. I need to invent something and make a ton of money. Thinking, thinking........

Saturday, Dave and I ventured out to Famous Footwear (yes, on tax free weekend) because we both were in dire need of some new tennis shoes. Although, like most shopping trips taken with Dave, we each left with a new pair of Chuck Taylor's too.





Guess what? With the buy one, get one half off and an additional 20% off coupon we saved $96! Yep. That's right. Pretty good if I say so myself.


Yesterday, work was brutal. Too many young people trying to call in, grumpy people who claim they just came from church (hard to believe that though), and a long day of walking around. Some days, I really enjoy my job and then others I have to talk myself into going. I know mostly everyone feels this way at some point or another.


Dave's birthday is just around the corner and he has chosen to take a trip to Georgia to visit with family for a few days. Best news? We scored some awesome plane tickets so, goodbye 13 hour drive. Thank the Lord!!! I'm way stoked about that. And, I'm looking forward to a few days off work...........far away from work............in another state. HA!


BTW, everyone I know is pregnant! My ten year reunion (which is in September, majorly depressing) should be interesting because I know many of my friends who are attending are expecting. Isn't that exciting?


And no, I'm not making Dave go if you're wondering. I think he is grateful about that too.

1 comment:

Rachel Moss said...

Oh, I am "making" Jer go to the reunion with me! And I'm not pregnant right now, either...so there will be at least one other nonprego there.