Monday, August 2, 2010

Sad day

My heart is just breaking for a previous co-worker of mine. Last week I had requested a few prayers for my friend Denise and her daughter Amber. This morning I received word that Amber had passed and is now with Jesus.
Amber was experiencing complications after a kidney transplant she had awhile back and had been in the hospital for quite sometime. Amber was heading into her senior year of high school, she was in band, and very active in her church.
I simply can not imagine how hard it would be to loose a child.

If you have a spare moment today, will you please say a little prayer for comfort and support for Denise in this extremely hard time? I know she would appreciate it, as do I.

1 comment:

Libby said...

I'm so, so sorry to hear this...I'll be praying for your friend, I just can't imagine the pain she must be feeling...