Sunday, August 29, 2010

Weekend Wrap Up. Yes it's early.

This weekend has been good. No, let me rephrase. Great. It was great.


Friday morning I woke up and headed to meet my mom for some yummy lunch at PF Chang's and a little shopping. We went to lots of fun places but my favorite place to visit with my mom is Hobby Lobby. They already have all their Christmas stuff out so needless to say, we spent much time in the Christmas section.

After, I came home, said hello to the hubby and headed back out to Michael's to find some scrapbook paper because...........my mom sent me home with her cricuit! Yep, my Friday night was complete. That was all I needed to keep me entertained.

This was one of my projects I had been wanting to do forever. It's not quite finished but almost.

Saturday morning I got up and went to Zumba. I love zumba. Two of the highlights of my week include pilates and zumba. And my other favorite thing to do? Starbucks after the gym, I'm sure it defeats the purpose but whatever.

When I got home, Dave and I looked at each other for a while because it's been so long since we haven't had anything scheduled, planned, forced upon us each weekend. I cleaned, he mowed, we watched tv, showered, and then headed off to Light the Night in Grand Prairie. Have I mentioned my dad is on the Park Board? Yep. He's pretty important. I must say, the firework show they had was the best fireworks I've ever seen. Very entertaining.

Today, I will be heading back to work while Dave gets to go the Ranger game. Some regulars of mine brought tickets for us to go but I have to work. Boo. But, never fret. Dave is taking my dad.

I'm a wee bit jealous.

No comments: