Friday, August 27, 2010

Wife Lesson #5

Well. Today it started. Fantasy football. Ugh.

Let me clarify. It it not that I dislike fantasy football, it's not even that I mind Dave enjoys fantasy football; it's that fantasy football seems like the never ending hobby that consumes my husband. It starts today and won't end until January. Again, ugh.

I know, I have my hobbies too. Scrap booking is one of them. Imagine if I were to take over a television (up to three times a week) teaching me how to scrapbook while Dave sits and watches. Lord, that would probably last a whole 5 minutes before Dave says "Where's the remote?"

Besides the take over of our television and computer every Sunday, Monday, and Thursday, having to hear Dave consistently talk about his fantasy team and how well or poor they are doing wears. me. out. Am I a bad wife or what?!

So. Moral of the story? Find something else to do on those days and let the man have his hobby. I have a great shopping partner I know is always up for a trip to Canton! :)

**This, in no way, is me complaining about my husband. I love my husband. I just know how many other wives out there can relate to football season and the fantasy football thing. Here's to a great season ladies! HA!**

No comments: