Monday, August 30, 2010

Where does she get her good looks from?


Is this not just the cutest thing?

Everyone in my family likes to make fun of me because I'm famous for saying things like "Don't I look cute in this dress?" or "Doesn't my hair look good today?" So, it was fitting that when Jenna found this for little Miss Avery she immediately bought it. I just figure, no one else will make you feel good about yourself so why not be confident. Right? HA!!

Oh, the things I will teach my niece once she arrives............(muah, ah, ah)

4 comments:

Libby said...

And what a lucky girl she will be:) Too cute!!

Heather said...

My Avery has that onesie, too!

Jenna @ Sharing My Jennarocity said...

I love this shirt.

Rachel Moss said...

Alyssa must not have seen that shirt yet...because if she had it would already be in Katelyn's closet.