Thursday, August 26, 2010

Projects and Updates

There are a few things going on at the moment.
The first being this:

Dave decided since he had extra wood laying around he wanted to board up the garage. Not the whole garage, just the back wall and by the door. He started and got the door done but still has a ways to go. Looks pretty good though huh? I think he is going for a cabin feel.....
My project? To tackle my unorganized, no furniture, miscellaneous office that desperately needs to be taken care of and put together. I need to get bins and shelves and a new desk chair. Ah, the things on my to do list just keeps getting longer and longer.

But, these will have to wait for a few weeks. I'll be working a ton over the next week to get ready for some one's birthday I know that's on the 6th of September. Someone who will be 31 this year, someone who just happens to share my last name and live in the same house as me.

Any guesses who that someone might be?

No comments: