Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010 in Review

This year has been.............busy. Nothing too major happened (to us) but it was a pretty good year overall.

It started off with the Snow Storm of the Century.

Then...........

Jenna and Jason got married!

We went to Broken Bow to celebrate our birthday. It's an annual tradition that I LOVE. I'm wishing this next year we could make a week of it.


We went to Georgia to visit Dave's family on his birthday. It really was a great trip!
We celebrated with Jenna and attended several showers for Miss Avery.
Dave and I celebrated our two year anniversary.
Avery made her arrival on November 23, 2010, right before Thanksgiving. It was an awesome week.
And, we ended the year spending our Christmas passing around Avery and celebrating Jesus's birthday.

I don't really know what 2011 will bring. I'm hoping good luck and lots of money! I'm not doing resolutions. I don't ever really stick to them to be honest. I do much better just setting a goal and taking it day by day.

Looking back on this year though, I've decided we need a much more exciting life! HA!

No comments: